Ranchstyle Countryside home for you? This is the land to make this dream come true!
This is the Deal you’ve been waiting for
Worth $60,000 Selling at 60% of Market Value
Whether you’re looking for a holiday home, a place for weekend outdoor fun or a countryside dream home, this unique piece of land offers it all. Easily accessible and surrounded by beautiful mountain chains this property is the perfect getaway from hustling city life. Check it out and discover the endless possibilities this land has to offer! The property is conveniently located only 20 minutes south of Lake Isabella, where schools, medical services, shops and restaurants offer the amenities you may wish to have nearby. It’s unbelievable but true! Here is the piece of land you have been waiting for. Get in touch and check it out! We can only sell it once!
An incredible 13.42 acres double lot (13.19 and 0.23 acres) on Caliente-Bodfish Rd, Caliente, CA which would make the perfect building lot for a countryside home.
This land has the building potential for a dream home!
We are offering this property at a discounted ROCK BOTTOM cash price so that one lucky buyer can own the perfect property at a well BELOW MARKET price.
The Market Value for the BEAUTIFUL lot is $60,000, based on recent property sales in the area.
We offer this property for only $32,500, that saves $27,500!!!
- APN: 095-390-01-00-9 and 095-113-04-00-7
- Property type: Buildable, residential, limited agricultural use
- Zoning: R-1, A-1
- County: Kern
- Property Address: 0 Caliente-Bodfish Rd, Caliente, CA, 93518
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 4977, -118.5228 and 35.4957, -118.5219
- City: Caliente
- Zip: 93518
- Acres: 13.19 and 0.23
- Square Feet: 574,556 and 10,019
- Topography: rolling hills
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Lake Isabella
- Annual Taxes (2019): $220.19 and $62.80, total: $282.99
- Power: powerlines at property
- Water: Kern County Water Agency
- Sewer: septic system can be installed
Cash Price: $32,500
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $34,950. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Local Schools Include: (20 min from property)
- Woodrow W Wallace Elementary School
- Woodrow W Wallace Middle School
- Kern Valley High School
Closest Grocery Stores:
- Country Korner Market Bodfish (15 min)
- Bodfish Market (15 min)
- Vons (20 min)
- Don Sombrero Mexican (15 min)
- Neldas’s Diner (20 min)
- Little Caesars Pizza (20 min)
- Scovern Hot Springs (20 min)
- Kern County Parks and Rec. (25 min)
- Alta Sierra Ski Resort (35 min)
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We always use a 3rd party title company to make sure our buyers are protected and ensure title is free and clear. Interested in Seller Financing options? Message us here or call us today to get started.
Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.