1.00 acre near Mars Hill, NC
Worth $18,000 Selling WAY BELOW Market Value
Is this deal for you? If you picture yourself in a remote mountain home with the most magnificent views, this one is for you. This 1.00-acre property has the potential to develop into your forest view homesite. Your land is only a 30-minute drive from downtown Asheville, NC or a two-hour drive drive from Knoxville, TN. Work in the city and have the calm and peaceful home that you really love here in the Mountains. Easy access, power at property, no HOA. Check it out! These views will knock you off your feet.
One incredible 1.00-acre lot near Mars Hill, NC, which would make the perfect homesite for people enjoying the peace and quiet of a mountain forest.
We are offering this property at a discounted ROCK BOTTOM cash price so that one lucky buyer can own the perfect property at a BELOW MARKET price.
The Market Value for the BEAUTIFUL lot is around $18,000, based on assessment ($23,000) and recent property sales in the area.
Compare to our price!!!
● APN: 9769-09-8062
● Property type: residential forest view lot
● Zoning: RA
● County: Madison
● Property Address: 0 Granny Shepherd Rd, Mars Hill, NC 28754
● GPS Coordinates (center): 35.894884, -82.509006
● Acres: 1.00 acres
● Elevation: 3392.4 ft
● Topography: sloping, hill top
● Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
○ Mars Hill, NC
○ Asheville, NC
○ Knoxville, TN
● Annual Taxes: $146.96 (2020)
● Power: available at property
● Water: well to be dug
● Sewer: septic to be installed
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Contact us for more information!
Local Schools Include:
• Mars Hill Elementary (10 min from property)
• Madison Middle School, (20 min from property)
• Madison High School (20 min from property)
• Navitat Canopy Adventures (25 min)
• Zip N Slip Snow Tubing Park (10 min)
• Walmart Supercenter, Weaverville (20 min)
Ready to buy or have questions?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed many real estate transactions and know the process well. We always use a 3rd party title company to make sure our buyers are protected and ensure title is free and clear. Message us here or call us today to get started.
Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.