YOUR LAKEFRONT HOMESITE!
1.02 acres near Jackson, GA
Worth $50,000 +, Selling WAY BELOW Market Value
Dreaming of a lakefront home with beautiful nature all around? This is the homesite to start living the life you’ve always dreamed of. Take a look at this opportunity! This 1.02-acre property sits on the shores of Tussahaw Reservoir. Its slightly elevated position allows for majestic views across the sparkling lake waters. You can literally start your fishing trips from your own backyard. This high class homesite is within commuting distance to southern Atlanta. The vivid town of Locust Grove is only a 15-minute drive away. Come, see and buy before it’s gone! Check it out, this land is beautiful! What are you waiting for? Get in touch now!
One incredible 1.02-acre lakefront property near Jackson, GA, which would make the perfect homesite for your lake view home.
We are offering this property at a discounted ROCK BOTTOM cash price so that one lucky buyer can own the perfect property at a BELOW MARKET price.
The Market Value for the BEAUTIFUL lot is around $50,000, based on recent property sales in the area.
Compare to our price!!!
- APN: 180-01027052
- Property type: lakefront homesite
- Zoning: R-A
- County: Henry
- Property Address: 0 Moccasin Gap Rd, Jackson, GA 30233
- GPS Coordinates (center): 33.381922, -83.994207
- Acres: 1.02 acres
- Square Feet: 44,431
- Elevation: 617 ft
- Topography: gently rolling hill
- Access: paved road
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Locust Grove (20 min)
- McDonough (25 min)
- Atlanta (45 min)
- Annual Taxes: $349.85 (2020)
- Power: powerlines available near property
- Water: public water to be hooked up
- Sewer: septic to be installed
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Contact us for more information!
Local Schools Include:
- Locust Grove High School (15 min from property)
- Locust Grove Middle School (15 min from property)
- Unity Grove Elementary (10 min from property)
- Noah’s Ark Rehabilitation Center, Locust Grove (15 min)
- Walmart Supercenter, Locust Grove (15 min)
- Georgia Aquarium, Atlanta (50 min)
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We always use a 3rd party title company to make sure our buyers are protected and ensure title is free and clear. Message us here or call us today to get started.
Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.