THE LAND FOR YOUR MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY AT MT. PINOS/FRAZIER PARK
This is the Deal you’ve been waiting for
Worth $17,500 Selling way below Market Value
Whether you’re looking for a holiday home, a place for weekend outdoor fun or a secluded property for your tiny house, this land offers it all. Overlooking, Cuddy Valley and countless spectacular mountain chains, this is the perfect getaway from hustling city life only 80 minutes from LA. Check it out and feel the peaceful atmosphere this land has to offer! The property is surrounded by beautiful nature, yet conveniently located just a few minutes from Frazier Park’s commercial center, where schools, medical services, shops and restaurants offer the amenities you may wish to have nearby. It’s unbelievable but true! Here is the land you have been waiting for. Get in touch and check it out!
An incredible 0.16 acre lot in western Frazier Park, CA which would make the perfect getaway.
This lot has the building potential for a dream mountain hideaway!
We are offering this property at a discounted ROCK BOTTOM cash price so that one lucky buyer can own the perfect property at a well BELOW MARKET price.
The Market Value for the BEAUTIFUL lot is a minimum $17,500. Based on recent property Sales in the area.
Compare to our price!
- APN: 256-252-10
- Property type: Buildable, residential, single family lot
- Zoning: R-1, low density residential, tiny houses allowed
- County: Kern
- Property Address: 0 Pineridge Rd, Frazier Park, CA, 93225
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 34.8400, -119.0833
- City: Frazier Park
- Zip: 93225
- Acres: 0.16 acres
- Square Feet: 7,173
- Topography: rolling hills
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Frazier Park
- Santa Clarita
- Annual Taxes: $46.33 (2020)
- Power: powerlines at property (Southern Caliofornia Edison Co.)
- Water: at property (Pinion Pines Estates Mutual Water)
- Sewer: septic system to be installed
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price with a 15% discount on the buyer who purchases both properties. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity! Contact us for Seller Financing options!
Local Schools Include: (10 min from property)
- Frazier Mountain High School
- Frazier Park School
- Lion’s Day Care Preschool
Closest Grocery Stores: (10 min from property)
- Frazier Park Market
- Dollar General
- Nature’s Home Organic Market
- Mike’s Pizza (5 min)
- Falkon’s Nest (10 min)
- The Red Dot Vegetarian Kitchen (10 min)
- Fort Tejon State Historic Park (20 min)
- Frazier Park Trail Head (10 min)
- Pinos (10 min)
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We always use a 3rd party title company to make sure our buyers are protected and ensure title is free and clear. Message us here or call us today to get started.
Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.