0.26 Acres Selling WAY BELOW Market Value
Looking to build your own home that you really love instead of continuing to pay rent? Make this Washington, NC corner lot your home site and build the home that you always dreamed of. This 0.26-acre property with all utilities at street is situated in a friendly neighborhood in SE Washington. Pamlico River and Dog Park just around the corner. 5 minutes to Downtown Washington and Dock Area. Plenty of fun activities on the river and inlet. Go fishing, boating or enjoy the Diversion Escape Rooms in the City. The perfect site for your perfect home. Get in touch!
One incredible 0.26-acre corner lot in Washington, NC, which would make the perfect homesite for people that enjoy a calm and friendly neighborhood and value the proximity to the Pamlico River.
We are offering this property at a discounted ROCK BOTTOM cash price so that one lucky buyer can own the perfect property at a BELOW MARKET price.
The Market Value for the BEAUTIFUL lot is around $12,500, based on assessment ($11,250) and recent property sales in the area.
Compare to our price!!!
● REID: 43302, PIN #: 5685-18-9163
● Property type: residential city corner lot
● Zoning: R-6S, residential single family
● County: Beaufort
● Property Address: 0 Charlotte St, Washington, NC 27889
● GPS Coordinates (center): 35.542570, -77.043548
● Acres: 0.26 acres
● Topography: flat
● Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
○ Washington, NC
○ New Bern (40 min)
○ Greenville, NC (25 min)
● Annual Taxes: $204.74 (2020)
● Power: available at street
● Water: City Water available
● Sewer: City Sewer available
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Contact us for more information!
Local Health Care/Schools:
• Vidant Beaufort Hospital (3 min from property)
• Washington High School, (7 min from property)
• Eastern Elementary School (3 min from property)
• Walmart Supercenter, Washington, NC (10 min)
• Washington Docks (5 min)
• Diversion Escape Rooms, Washington, NC (10 min)
Ready to buy or have questions?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed many real estate transactions and know the process well. We always use a 3rd party title company to make sure our buyers are protected and ensure title is free and clear. Message us here or call us today to get started.
Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.