INVESTMENT OR DREAM HOMESITE
5.01 acres in hilltop position on Auberry Rd, Fresno County, CA
Worth $100,000 Selling WAY BELOW Market Value
Can you see the potential in buying now? This property could be your investment or your dream homesite in an exclusive view position. View the city lights looking south-west and view the mountains to the north-east. This location will knock you off your feet. Enjoy cooler summers and even snow in winter. Amazing nature, National Parks, and reserves for any outdoor enthusiast. Live out in the mountains and work in the city. Quick commute to Clovis/Fresno area. Power available. Compare our price to others and don’t wait to get in touch! This property could already be sold tomorrow.
One incredible 5-acre parcel on the desirable part of Auberry Rd, Fresno County, CA, which would make a prime homesite.
We are offering this property at a discounted ROCK BOTTOM cash price so that one lucky buyer can own the perfect property at a BELOW MARKET price.
The Market Value for the BEAUTIFUL lot is around $100,000, based on recent property sales in the area.
Compare to our price!!!
● APN: 130-192-02
● Property type: residential countryside view property
● Zoning: RC-40
● County: Fresno
● Property Address: 44860 Auberry Rd, Auberry, CA 93602
● GPS Coordinates (center): 37.0561, -119.3832
● Acres: 5.01 acres
● Elevation: 4294.6 ft
● Topography: gentle slopes (top part) and sloping (lowest part of property)
● Property burned partly in the 2020 Creek Fire event. Life has already started to return.
● Annual Taxes: $5322.30 (2020)
● Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
○ Prather (15min)
○ Fresno (50 min)
● Power: available at property
● Water: well to be dug/alternative system to be installed
● Sewer: septic to be installed
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Contact us for more information!
Local Schools Include:
● Pine Ridge School (2 min from property)
● Sierra Junior High (15 min from property)
● Sierra High School (15 min from property)
Countless mountains, forests, streams and lakes for any outdoor enthusiast.
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed many real estate transactions and know the process well. We always use a 3rd party title company to make sure our buyers are protected and ensure title is free and clear. Message us here or call us today to get started.
Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.