Looking for unrestricted land to get started on your individual home project?
3.2 unrestricted acres available at well below market value in Blounts Creek, NC
Tiny Home or wooden temple in a coastal forest landscape? Anything you imagine can become reality on this 3.2-acre property. Your home is so much more than just the house. Always wanted to start a small farm project? Wanting to work within and shape a forest landscape to live in? Property is wooded and lies in the greater Blounts Creek area. Only 2 Miles from Pamlico River. Same distance to nearest store. Enjoy boating, fishing and or simply living in your new dream home. Contact us to get started!
One incredible 3.2-acre parcel in Blounts Creek, NC, which would make the perfect homesite for people with extraordinary individual home plans.
We are offering this property at a discounted ROCK BOTTOM cash price so that one lucky buyer can own the perfect property at a BELOW MARKET price.
The Market Value for the BEAUTIFUL lot is around $20,000, based on recent property sales in the area.
Compare to our price!!!
● PIN: 15-024675, GPIN #: 6611-42-4002
● Property type: wooded property for unspecified development
● Zoning: –
● County: Beaufort
● Property Address: 0 Eddie Ln, Blounts Creek, NC 27814
● GPS Coordinates (center): 35.414112, -76.937731
● Acres: 3.2 acres
● Topography: flat
● Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
○ Washington, NC (20 min)
○ New Bern (25 min)
○ Greenville, NC (35 min)
● Annual Taxes: $82.69 (2021)
● Power: available 500 ft from property
● Water: well can be dug
● Sewer: septic to be installed
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Contact us for more information!
• Chocowinity Elementary (20 min from property)
• Chocowinity Middle School, (20 min from property)
• South Side High (15 min from property)
• Walmart Supercenter, Washington, NC 25 min)
• Washington Docks (20 min)
• Diversion Escape Rooms, Washington, NC (25 min)
Ready to buy or have questions?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed many real estate transactions and know the process well. We always use a 3rd party title company to make sure our buyers are protected and ensure title is free and clear. Message us here or call us today to get started.
Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.