Woodcrest, Riverside County
Dream homesite available
Worth $250,000, available way below Market Value
Whether you’re looking for an investment or the land to build a fancy Mediterranean view home, this ready to build property in the highly desired area of rural Woodcrest could become yours. Property has two pads ready to go. Build your view home, large garage and guest house, barn, or pool. There is enough space for everything. Haven’t you always wanted to live in a landscape rather than just a house? Beautiful boulders and the large two-level pads invite you to shape a diverse living landscape. View snow-capped mountains in the distance as you enjoy your morning coffee. Public water and power available at property. Super convenient location: 10 minutes from Woodcrest, 15 minutes from Riverside and only 25 minutes from San Bernardino. Driveway onto the property will need some regrading. Other than that the lot is ready to go, if you are. Call us today!
An incredible 2.46-acre parcel in Woodcrest, CA which would make the perfect feelgood homesite for a home landscape.
This lot has the building potential for a Mediterranean dream home!
We are offering this property at a discounted ROCK BOTTOM cash price so that one lucky buyer can own the perfect property at a well BELOW MARKET price.
The Market Value for the BEAUTIFUL lot is a minimum $250,000. Based on recent property Sales in the area.
Compare to our price!
• APN: 245-250-037
• Property type: Buildable, secluded residential single-family property
• Zoning: R-A 2 1/2,
• County: Riverside
• Property Address: 17375 Ridge Canyon Drive, Woodcrest, CA 92506
• GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 33.894849, -117.360113
• City: Woodcrest, Riverside
• Zip: 92506
• Acres: 2.46 acres
• Square Feet: 107,158
• Topography: 2 large flat pads (total area 1.25 acres approx.), variable
• Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
o San Bernardino
• Annual Taxes: $501.16 (2021)
• Power: at neighboring property
• Water: at property
• Sewer: septic system to be installed
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity! Contact us for more information!
Local Schools Include: (5-10 min from property)
• Woodcrest Montessori Education Center
• Frank Augustus Miller Middle School
• MLK High School
Closest Grocery Stores:
• Stater Bros. Markets (5 min)
• All you may wish to have available in Riverside and San Bernardino
Local Attractions (within 20 min from property):
• Lake Mathews Mountain Reserve
• California Citrus State Historic Park
• Peace Tower, Riverside
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We always use a 3rd party title company to make sure our buyers are protected and ensure title is free and clear. Message us here or call us today to get started.
Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.