Waterfront property in Bay Harbour Neighborhood
0.92 acres available on Blounts Creek
Always dreamed of having a waterfront home? Check this out! This property lies on the banks of Blounts Creek within the Bay Harbour neighborhood, a friendly well maintained community of river loving people. Enjoy boating and fishing trips from your own property and a tranquil lifestyle. Did you plan to work from home more often? Turn this land into your dream homesite and live the life you’ve always wanted to live. This is the time and price to buy! Water and power available at property. Get in touch to get started!
One incredible 0.92-acre parcel on the banks of Blounts Creek, NC, which would make the perfect homesite in a waterfront community.
We are offering this property at a discounted ROCK BOTTOM cash price so that one lucky buyer can own the perfect property at a BELOW MARKET price.
The Market Value for the BEAUTIFUL lot is around $45,000, based on assessment ($47,000) and recent property sales in the area.
Compare to our price!!!
● REID: 13311, PIN #: 6601-42-8606
● Property type: waterfront homesite in waterfront community
● Zoning: planned community development, covenants apply
● County: Beaufort
● Property Address: 0 Island Dr, CHOCOWINITY, NC 27817
● GPS Coordinates (center): 35.416252, -76.969895
● Acres: 0.92 acres
● Topography: flat, slight slope
● Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
○ Washington, NC (15 min)
○ New Bern (25 min)
○ Greenville, NC (35 min)
● Annual HOA dues: $200
● Power: available at property
● Water: available at property
● Sewer: septic to be installed
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Contact us for more information!
• Chocowinity Elementary (15 min from property)
• Chocowinity Middle School, (15 min from property)
• South Side High (15 min from property)
• Walmart Supercenter, Washington, NC (20 min)
• Washington Docks (15 min)
• Diversion Escape Rooms, Washington, NC (20 min)
Ready to buy or have questions?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed many real estate transactions and know the process well. We always use a 3rd party title company to make sure our buyers are protected and ensure title is free and clear. Message us here or call us today to get started.
Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.